ZircoFlex III - Triple Layer Flexible Ceramic Heat Shield Product Description
Description: ZircoFlexTM is a revolutionary flexible ceramic heat shield material, offering superb thermal barrier performance at minimal weight and minimal thickness. The material is produced as a thin aluminium backed foil and useful for protecting engine bay components from exhaust heat.
Features:
- Maximum thermal protection with surface temperature reductions of up to 85%
- Thin triple layer ceramic heat shield (0.85mm overall), needing only minimal space for installation
- Easily cut and installed by hand or machine
- Lightweight - weighing only 1.5kg/m2
- Self-adhesive option heat shield is backed with high-temperature adhesive for easy application (Zircotec also sells different attachement kits for non-self-adhesive options)
Price: £82.80
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: ZircoFlex Heatshield
I have purchased and used ZircoFlex on a number of cars. It is easy to cut and install. I have used the self adhesive version which adheres well to the bulkhead. I have also wrapped around the battery and fuel lines to keep them cooler. So far, so good
0 comments:
Post a Comment