Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ring Automotive RPP110 12V 20ah Power Pack Complete with 250 PSI Compressor On Sale


Ring Automotive RPP110 12V 20ah Power Pack Complete with 250 PSI Compressor Product Description




Description: Portable 12v Jump Starter&Compressor. In addition to a powerful 20Ah battery for jump starting, the 110 features two 12V DC power sockets, a 250psi air compressor and an emergency work light all in one easily portable unit.


Features:

  • 2 x 12V DC power sockets
  • 250psi air compressor
  • 2 stage fluorescent work light - 2 x 4w
  • LED battery status indicators
  • Detachable booster cables




List Price: £99.99
Price: £79.99
Saved Price: £20.00





Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Excellent product - does the job every time
I have been prompted to write this review having seen the 1* review, as I have no idea how the purchaser comes to his conclusion. I have had the product for several years, used it several times and it has never failed me. My daughter's car failed to start this cold December morning. Simply plugged the moulded socket into the unit, connected the black and red leads to the battery and turned the ignition on. Started first time - it's that simple. The only reason I had to Google the product today is to print off the user manual for my daughter. The instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can read them for yourself - just Google "PowerPack user manual RPP110 compressor".

My only complaint is the size of the font on the instructions so I just cut and pasted into Word and printed off the relevant section in a larger font. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone. Please note that the instructions clearly say that the unit must detect some...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.