Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Twin Pack HONDA CIVIC 2006+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-23 Promo Offer


Twin Pack HONDA CIVIC 2006+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-23 Product Description




Description: Characteristics of EA Wiper Blades:
EA AERO Flat Wiper Blades allow you to enjoy the latest technology to get a super clear and fresh view. You can use EA Wiper Blades for your vehicles without changing your original wiper arms.
- Advanced Aerodynamic Design
- Smooth Glide Coating
- Excellent Scrape Efficiency
- Streak Free Wipe
- Noise Free
- Resistance to Critical Conditions
- Robust & Durable


Features:

  • Item name:Twin Pack AERO Flat Wiper Blades
  • Suit Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
  • Year: 2006-Onward
  • Driver side:26'' Passenger side:23''
  • Please check your vehicle has the same length of wipers and fitting before purchase. If you are not sure which type of items fits your vehicle, please send us a E-mail about the registration number of your vehicle prior to the purchase. Thank you.




List Price: £959.00
Price: £959.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Surprised!!!
I have always opted for the premium Bosch wipers in the past as you get what you pay for, right? WRONG! I bought these as times are hard and my old wipers had split and these were just the cheapest I could find. Having used these for a couple of weeks now I can honestly say these are the best wipers I have ever had in terms of performance, no streaks, smears micro droplets etc. I will definitely but these again if the price remains low and have no hesitation in saying these are at least as good as Bosch wipers and highly recommend them. Thanks!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.