Citreon Xsara Picasso Brake Discs Kit by Mintex Product Description
Description: Citreon Xsara Picasso front discs and pads kit. Fits models 1.6/1.8/2.0/2.0hdi 2002 onwards. Brake discs vented 266mm with Bosch calipers.
Price: £51.54
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Easy to fit - does the job
This brake kit was exceptionally easy to fit on my Xsara Picasso. I had been notified of a fault on my old brake discs at MOT and told I needed it sorting for the next one - and this kit did the job nicely.
I am quite severely disabled with a back injury and a musco-skeletal disease, but I managed to fit these brakes in about 30 minutes (using a trolley jack).
It was also cheaper than on other sites, even including the postage charge.
The only slight downer is that they rust very quickly. It's only surface rust when it rains, but with my 5-spoke alloy wheels it's clearly visible and takes away the wow factor of the nice wheels.
Recommended.
0 comments:
Post a Comment