Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ring Automotive RSCP12 12V, 12Amp Metal Case Smart Charger Promo Offer


Ring Automotive RSCP12 12V, 12Amp Metal Case Smart Charger Product Description




Description: Tough metal construction for use in a garage and workshop environment. 7 stage fully automatic battery, ensures optimum battery performance. Smart Charge Rates: 2-12 Amp. Suitable for vehicles up to 5.0L.

Ideal for charging Leisure batteries and heavy duty batteries. Suitable for most 12v Gel, Lead Acid, Calcium and AGM battery types.


Features:

  • 12v 2 - 12 Amp, Smart Battery Charging: Connect and forget, can be left permanently on. Multiple charge rates, allowing optimum charging for all 12v batteries. Fast Charge: Up to twice as fast as conventional charges.
  • Manufactured using high specifications, heavy duty components, Tough metal construction for use in garage environments.
  • Repair, maintenance and built in diagnostics: 7 Stage charging cycle, switch mode technology for precise battery charging Volts and Amps displayed.
  • Monitor and test the battery condition, Automatic repair and recondition. Extend battery life and increase performance. Reverse Polarity Protection.
  • Voltage AC: 220-240v. Charging Current: 2, 6 and 12amps. Standby Current: 0.07amps. Max suitable vehicle size: 5.0L. Max battery size: 150Ah.




List Price: £81.99
Price: £81.99






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Does an excellent job
I have two Maplins 5-in-1 Emergency Starter 12v battery packs which I use to power my astronomical telescope mount, I needed a good battery charger to keep them maintained and I didn't trust the old car battery charger (or the pathetic mains charger that came with them), what's more I managed to drain one of the battery packs completely which is not good for it.

The Ring Smart Battery Charger has a battery conditioning mode to rescue fully discharged batteries, after a couple of charge cycles (not draining beyond about 50% this time) it looks like the battery may be recovering as it has held more charge than it did before. The display shows useful information so I know what it's doing at any given time, and what condition the battery is in.

The unit is smaller than I expected, and fairly light too. The carry handle makes it very easy to move around. If I had any criticism at all it would be that there is no cable tidy built in, the cables are permanently...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.