Citroen Relay Motorhome External Cab Thermal Blind Product Description
Description: Brand New In Storage Bag
One size fits all External Silver Thermal Blind complete with zip down window panel
Fits externally & secures by using cab doors
The elasticated edges allow easier fit to standard motorhome & campervan cabs
Fits standard chassis cabs including Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Citroen Relay, Ford Transit, Mercedes sprinter & Vito, Renault master, VW Transporter T5, T4, T3 & T25
Please note this exterior blind is for campervan, low profile & coachbuilt NOT A CLASS
Features:
- Make: Citroen
- Model: Relay
Price: £67.55
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Keeping us in the shade
This sunshade for the front windows of my van is exactly what I needed. It is universal as they say and completely covers the front and two side windows of the cab. It is adjustable to fit. I have used it several times. I do use pegs (over shade and onto windscreen wipers) just to hold it down at the bottom of the front window. Wouldn't be without it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment