Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CTEK M300 25A Marine Battery Charger Promo Offer


CTEK M300 25A Marine Battery Charger Product Description




Description: The CTEK M300 (25A) is a powerful 8-step, fully-automatic, switch mode battery charger that analyses, charges and maintains all types of lead-acid boat batteries. Ideal for larger batteries or banks of batteries.


Features:

  • No need to disconnect the battery terminals
  • Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries
  • Charges batteries up to 300Ah & conditions up
  • Eight step, fully automatic switch mode
  • Desulphation mode with pulses




List Price: £254.89
Price: £220.80
Saved Price: £34.09





Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Its a great little charger.
I had a 6 month old set of leisure batteries that I thought needed to be thrown away. I replaced my old 30A automotive charger with this and its recovered the batteries therefore its already paid for itself. Its very compact therefore takes up little space (always important on a boat).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.