Friday, May 3, 2013

Draper Expert 43052 12-Piece Diesel Car Engine Compression Test Kit Promo Offer


Draper Expert 43052 12-Piece Diesel Car Engine Compression Test Kit Product Description








List Price: £195.38
Price: £131.36
Saved Price: £64.02





Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Diesel compression tester review
This is a fairly well made kit from draper and is a bit cheaper than the sealey version which seems identical.I have only used this once so far- on a Renault senic 1.5 dci and the only adapter with the right thread had too long a protrussion to fit so I cut off a few inches and buffed the end.It sealed ok and the guage seemed to work fairly accurately.Invaluable kit to check compressions but more adapters would be required in a professional capacity.I believe sealey offer additional adapter kits for various makes but not sure if they fit this guage.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.