Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Goodridge Braided Brake Lines Audi S3 Quattro 10/2001 - 05/2003 Big Discount


Goodridge Braided Brake Lines Audi S3 Quattro 10/2001 - 05/2003 Product Description




Description: These stainless brake hose kits are available to suit all models of car, whatever the make. Kits feature the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner with a stainless overbraid covered in a clear outer coating . This eliminates the spongy pedal feel under arduous conditions, giving greater braking efficiency as well as providing superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. These kits , therefore, not only provide the reliability and safety demanded but offer brilliant good looks that improve the appearance of any installation and reduce stopping distance . Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and are reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. Under pressure they can expand considerably, having an alarming effect on the efficiency of the braking system.


Features:

  • Abrasion & Corrosion Resistant - Contains 4 Hoses
  • Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Zinc Plated Mild Steel End Fittings
  • Eliminates Spongy Feel and Improves Braking Efficiency
  • Direct Replacement for Original Equipment, for TUV approved Kits please see our other adverts
  • FREE UK SHIPPING




List Price: £85.64
Price: £85.64






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Good quality, Good performance, But did not fit 100%
I find the brake hoses from Goodridge being of good quality, well produced and I very like the new feeling with the brake pedal, the sponginess is practically gone away and I have more feeling and sensing on the brakes.

The length of the hoses was correct, but I had problems with the fittings. The Bolts for connecting the hoses to the calipers had a different thread, I had to use the old Bolt that are M10 I think, no problems with that but it don't have to... On the fixed line side the diameter of the 'chassis-to-fitting' holder was incorrect so that I cannot fit them perfectly. Had to use some ZIP ties to fix it in place.

The description and the part number correspond exactly to the year and model of my car.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.