Monday, May 6, 2013

OE / Genuine Master Window Switch Console / Cluster # 1638206610 - Mercedes Benz / MB # 163 820 66 10 - Fits: ML320, ML430, ML55 AMG Promo Offer


OE / Genuine Master Window Switch Console / Cluster # 1638206610 - Mercedes Benz / MB # 163 820 66 10 - Fits: ML320, ML430, ML55 AMG Product Description




Description: New Genuine Mercedes Window Switch Console


Features:

  • MERCEDES MASTER CONSOLE WINDOW SWITCH NEW
  • MODEL: ML320 ML430 ML55
  • OEM Part Number: 1638206610
  • 1 YEAR WARRANTY




List Price: £111.00
Price: £111.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Perfect solution
Given some of the reviews I was a little sceptical about this product but decided Amazon are great for returns if there are issues so I went ahead with the purchase.
The Box arrived within 24 hours which was excellent.
I have an ML 270 (W163) 2001 model and this looked like the right part.
10 minutes later the car was locked back up and the windows were all working perfectly.

I did have to use 2 screws in the screw mounts as 2 of the spring clips did not go down far enough but I was prepared for that.
I can not recommend this highly enough ..
Trolling scrap dealers and second hand car parts all came up with used parts which on average were as expensive and in most cased more so.
Whether this is OEM or not it fits perfectly and works perfectly and is significantly cheaper than a Mercedes Benz part.
No special skills or tools required apart from a small terminal screwdriver.
if you have any doubt about using this part save yourself time...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.